********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

numberonedad

Heisman
Sep 16, 2009
6,684
13,840
0
I had to miss this game today. I dvr it. Glad to know I won’t waste two hours watching it after reading this game thread
 

CROCAT

All-Conference
Nov 20, 2018
987
4,525
0
I tell you what, this crap better drastically improve one month from now, or we'll have 4 straight losses to Bill Self
 

mhroe1984

Heisman
Dec 16, 2007
14,060
10,627
0
Our Mcdonalds AA's year after year get to Lexington, put on the uniform, and all of a sudden can't throw it in the damn ocean and look like they've never played basketball in their lives.
 

JC43

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2006
3,807
2,956
0
Worst game thread ever...gonna play video poker and get drunk..oh yeah its only 942 am here in the desert
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU in Lexington: Never a Dull Moment
  3. 03 KSR Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?