********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

numberonedad

Heisman
Sep 16, 2009
6,684
13,840
0
I had to miss this game today. I dvr it. Glad to know I won’t waste two hours watching it after reading this game thread
 

CROCAT

All-Conference
Nov 20, 2018
987
4,525
0
I tell you what, this crap better drastically improve one month from now, or we'll have 4 straight losses to Bill Self
 

mhroe1984

Heisman
Dec 16, 2007
14,060
10,627
0
Our Mcdonalds AA's year after year get to Lexington, put on the uniform, and all of a sudden can't throw it in the damn ocean and look like they've never played basketball in their lives.
 

JC43

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2006
3,807
2,956
0
Worst game thread ever...gonna play video poker and get drunk..oh yeah its only 942 am here in the desert
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting 5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too
  2. 02 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
  3. 03 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble