********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

numberonedad

Heisman
Sep 16, 2009
6,684
13,840
0
I had to miss this game today. I dvr it. Glad to know I won’t waste two hours watching it after reading this game thread
 

CROCAT

All-Conference
Nov 20, 2018
987
4,525
0
I tell you what, this crap better drastically improve one month from now, or we'll have 4 straight losses to Bill Self
 

mhroe1984

Heisman
Dec 16, 2007
14,060
10,627
0
Our Mcdonalds AA's year after year get to Lexington, put on the uniform, and all of a sudden can't throw it in the damn ocean and look like they've never played basketball in their lives.
 

JC43

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2006
3,807
2,956
0
Worst game thread ever...gonna play video poker and get drunk..oh yeah its only 942 am here in the desert
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud
  4. 04 KSR Football KSR Today: Let LSU weekend begin!
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting 5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too