I love that front hook or push from PJ. That is nearly unguardable...He rarely misses it too..
KJ starting off well.
I'm digging the new picture you have, sir.
Has the game started? I'm still a little distracted with @blubo exwife.
Checking in...what have I missed?
That’s what I thought too.Just me or did Baker get fouled on that 3?
Rick, some decided to stay home and participate on the game thread. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:Wow empty lower level seats. Late crowd?
Grays or Reptilians? Please don't tell me they were Insectoids...they're the worst!Cal threw a chair across the court and aliens abducted Montgomery to take him back to his home planet called Zinglefro.
Of course how silly of me not to consider that. :fistbump:Rick, some decided to stay home and participate on the game thread. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: A Wide Open Week 5 Preview
KSR
Key stat to watch in Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Turnovers
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line
KSR Basketball
N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day