I love that front hook or push from PJ. That is nearly unguardable...He rarely misses it too..
KJ starting off well.
I'm digging the new picture you have, sir.
Has the game started? I'm still a little distracted with @blubo exwife.
Checking in...what have I missed?
That’s what I thought too.Just me or did Baker get fouled on that 3?
Rick, some decided to stay home and participate on the game thread. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:Wow empty lower level seats. Late crowd?
Grays or Reptilians? Please don't tell me they were Insectoids...they're the worst!Cal threw a chair across the court and aliens abducted Montgomery to take him back to his home planet called Zinglefro.
Of course how silly of me not to consider that. :fistbump:Rick, some decided to stay home and participate on the game thread. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
KSR Basketball
N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day
KSR Football
Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Basketball
Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach