Arena is so quiet you could hear Laura’s panties drop
Yeah, maybe I should have qualified that. Travis has been terrible on the offensive end. Turning the ball over and generally does as much harm as good. And I'm not saying to give Richards the bulk of the minutes, but maybe try starting him and see what happens. It may motivate Travis to step up his game as well.Travis was a beast on D Saturday. Underrated performance.
He’s night and day from last year. Aggressive and he’s hitting jumpers.Oh my PJ just put in a clinic on that move. He’s straight nasty now
KSR Basketball
MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'