I am on uverse 1602 which is HD. 602 is fine though but no HD
Grant Williams would be writhing in agony as if he got shot there
lol...wow. ok man, bye. ok? have a good rest. I think it may be sleepy time for ya.
These officials plain suck
If you are listening to the ESPN audio, you are an idiot.
Hey peon, you won't quit will you. A filthy type poster that cannot have any light-hearted fun. I bet your family loves you.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine