I never typed ONE word toward you until you typed to me. What IS your problem. You will lose so keep going. The best thing you can do is stick to whoever it is that likes posting with you.
"
JFCats22 said: ↑
Cats with no points in 3 minutes.
Offense is stagnant
Give'em four or five...they have their feelers out now.."
you replied to my initial post. dude seriously i don't know exactly what is wrong with you right now but you may wanna just kinda tone it down a notch. I've no beef with you at all and i have zero clue what any of this is even about but I think you shouldn't drive to the convenient store for anything at all.
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU
KSR Football
Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky