********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

ConRay9

All-American
Nov 15, 2017
3,199
6,711
0
This is getting out of hand. If you can't review a game changing offensive basket interference but can review a player poking someone you've done something wrong.
 

jrollins24

All-Conference
Jan 24, 2018
2,026
1,308
0
I’m done talking about it. I have no beef with you. Carry on .

I've none with you either............none of this even needed to start to be honest...none of it. from the very beginning it was absolutely the most ignorant, dumb and overwhelmingly retarded BS i've seen in a while.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pygmy*Sasquatch

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
We better be careful and not get cute.

Mizzou making some threes and this game is not over yet
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,976
102,246
113
Geist's dad is one of the Libyans who killed Doc Brown in Back to the Future.

 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes