No. I tore an ACL and didn’t know it for years. I’ve never had it repaired and played a lot of basketball on it.He wouldn’t be walking if that were the case
Geist is becoming one of my most hated players. Kid thinks hes so much better than he really is.
That isn't so . Many people get up and walk after all. I did. My son did.any athletes do. I work as a physical therapist so not talking from a position of ignorance.He wouldn’t be walking if that were the case
My uncle is a knee specialist at John Hopkins. He wrote the books, Bury My Heart With a Healthy Knee and The Art of the Knee.
Said Travis is fine.
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble