He's a damn Punk ***!Geist is trash
He wouldn’t be walking if that were the caseHopefully no ACL. Just knocked knees maybe?
Kick Geist in his nutsOh for the love of God. Geist is a punk for that.
He has to make better decisions on offense and stay focused on D. I like that teams aren't going to be able to back off him or he is going to knock down the 3Glad it did. I like Ashton. But man. He’s got to figure it out.
Geist is becoming one of my most hated players. Kid thinks hes so much better than he really is.
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes