No, maybe you shouldn't run around trying to correct everyone's thoughts and opinions.What I’m going with is you pull this crazy stuff constantly. Anytime anybody calls you on anything, you seem to take it as an attack on your manhood and go postal. It ain’t that deep. Calm down. That’s all I’ve got. Keep mouthing if it makes you feel better.
ESPN is a complete joke.
They can’t we have been awesome on offense today.If we can get some stops, I don’t think they can stop us.
Shows showing his *** as usual
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game