No, maybe you shouldn't run around trying to correct everyone's thoughts and opinions.What I’m going with is you pull this crazy stuff constantly. Anytime anybody calls you on anything, you seem to take it as an attack on your manhood and go postal. It ain’t that deep. Calm down. That’s all I’ve got. Keep mouthing if it makes you feel better.
ESPN is a complete joke.
They can’t we have been awesome on offense today.If we can get some stops, I don’t think they can stop us.
Shows showing his *** as usual
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)