No, maybe you shouldn't run around trying to correct everyone's thoughts and opinions.What I’m going with is you pull this crazy stuff constantly. Anytime anybody calls you on anything, you seem to take it as an attack on your manhood and go postal. It ain’t that deep. Calm down. That’s all I’ve got. Keep mouthing if it makes you feel better.
ESPN is a complete joke.
They can’t we have been awesome on offense today.If we can get some stops, I don’t think they can stop us.
Shows showing his *** as usual
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball