True. He just didnt look like he was in excruciating pain on the sideline against ACU. I sure hope we get him back next week if we can get out of the arena today with a W.That doesn't mean the pain can't be excruciating.
Leading scorer prediction?
I’ll go with Herro 19
We need this W so we can worry all next week.....heheTrue. He just didnt look like he was in excruciating pain on the sideline against ACU. I sure hope we get him back next week if we can get out of the arena today with a W.
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film