True. He just didnt look like he was in excruciating pain on the sideline against ACU. I sure hope we get him back next week if we can get out of the arena today with a W.That doesn't mean the pain can't be excruciating.
Leading scorer prediction?
I’ll go with Herro 19
We need this W so we can worry all next week.....heheTrue. He just didnt look like he was in excruciating pain on the sideline against ACU. I sure hope we get him back next week if we can get out of the arena today with a W.
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’