True. He just didnt look like he was in excruciating pain on the sideline against ACU. I sure hope we get him back next week if we can get out of the arena today with a W.That doesn't mean the pain can't be excruciating.
Leading scorer prediction?
I’ll go with Herro 19
We need this W so we can worry all next week.....heheTrue. He just didnt look like he was in excruciating pain on the sideline against ACU. I sure hope we get him back next week if we can get out of the arena today with a W.
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball