Baker is saving us today. Love how he has played.
Playing great defense.
Baker is saving us today. Love how he has played.
Damn you see the handle on Baker? Where did that come from?
Lol that’s me to a T! Insert whatever team we are playing and for 2 hours I despise them!
Well he got hammered with no call so I don't really blame him
Nothing I guess. It’s just frustrating looking at it compared to what we would have if healthy.Well our 2 best bigs are out what are we supposed to do
KSR Football
Kentucky is planning a Drone Show for halftime of the LSU game
KSR Around the SEC
11 Personnel Week 6 Preview: An SEC Hurricane
KSR Basketball
Official measurements from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day are here!
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
On3 Football
SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy