Baker is saving us today. Love how he has played.
Playing great defense.
Baker is saving us today. Love how he has played.
Damn you see the handle on Baker? Where did that come from?
Lol that’s me to a T! Insert whatever team we are playing and for 2 hours I despise them!
Well he got hammered with no call so I don't really blame him
Nothing I guess. It’s just frustrating looking at it compared to what we would have if healthy.Well our 2 best bigs are out what are we supposed to do
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble