Baker is saving us today. Love how he has played.
Playing great defense.
Baker is saving us today. Love how he has played.
Damn you see the handle on Baker? Where did that come from?
Lol that’s me to a T! Insert whatever team we are playing and for 2 hours I despise them!
Well he got hammered with no call so I don't really blame him
Nothing I guess. It’s just frustrating looking at it compared to what we would have if healthy.Well our 2 best bigs are out what are we supposed to do
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep