********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,594
72,703
113
Anyone else have the feeling that there just isn't anything Houston could do to really challenge UK?

I just feel like we've seen their best hamaker and we haven’t really clicked on offense yet.
I had to say something didn’t I? When will I learn?
 

Xception

Heisman
Apr 17, 2007
26,407
22,344
0
That’s not Bakers strength, we don’t need him doing that. I think his recent success got to him there.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Recruiting 5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina