********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,592
72,702
113
Anyone else have the feeling that there just isn't anything Houston could do to really challenge UK?

I just feel like we've seen their best hamaker and we haven’t really clicked on offense yet.
I had to say something didn’t I? When will I learn?
 

Xception

Heisman
Apr 17, 2007
26,407
22,344
0
That’s not Bakers strength, we don’t need him doing that. I think his recent success got to him there.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Improved decision-making is helping Alex Wilkins reach his high ceiling
  3. 03 KSR One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas
  4. 04 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 3: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone
  5. 05 KSR Around Kentucky Eastern Kentucky gives Colonel Mascot a Makeover