********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,594
72,702
113
Anyone else have the feeling that there just isn't anything Houston could do to really challenge UK?

I just feel like we've seen their best hamaker and we haven’t really clicked on offense yet.
I had to say something didn’t I? When will I learn?
 

Xception

Heisman
Apr 17, 2007
26,407
22,344
0
That’s not Bakers strength, we don’t need him doing that. I think his recent success got to him there.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball 'Maybe sometimes too fearless': Mason Williams is doing whatever it takes to compete
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Improved decision-making is helping Alex Wilkins reach his high ceiling