radio is fine with meFirst televised game in a long time I will not be able to watch. My tv provider doesn’t offer peacock even as a paid option. I will have to listen to the radio broadcast like the good old days.
Maybe cramps today? Hot and humid AF here.The one thing I want from this game…NO INJURIES!! Hope KLS is just dinged up and nothing serious
Running in quick sand slow on that play.Wow, our defense looked slow as balls on the UD TD.
Missed??!!! He wasn’t in the same area code!!#43 missed that tackle, #5 is slow
Never mind. I take it all backWTF was singleton doing????
WTF was singleton doing????
I thought the same thing until I saw the replay with the fair catch signal.Never mind. I take it all back
BWI
A top Penn State defender is questionable for Northwestern; see the full Tuesday availability report here
BWI Football
Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
BWI
Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?
BWI Recruiting
Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know
BWI Football
How Penn State Uses Josiah Zayas and Zion Tracy So Differently at the Same Position