radio is fine with meFirst televised game in a long time I will not be able to watch. My tv provider doesn’t offer peacock even as a paid option. I will have to listen to the radio broadcast like the good old days.
Maybe cramps today? Hot and humid AF here.The one thing I want from this game…NO INJURIES!! Hope KLS is just dinged up and nothing serious
Running in quick sand slow on that play.Wow, our defense looked slow as balls on the UD TD.
Missed??!!! He wasn’t in the same area code!!#43 missed that tackle, #5 is slow
Never mind. I take it all backWTF was singleton doing????
WTF was singleton doing????
I thought the same thing until I saw the replay with the fair catch signal.Never mind. I take it all back
BWI
Matt Campbell's message after Wisconsin: Penn State has to make the plays
BWI Recruiting
TE Quinn Weber recaps overnight Penn State visit: 'The crowd and intensity was crazy'
BWI Football
Daryus Dixson injury update: What did Matt Campbell say about the Lions' corner on Wednesday?
BWI Football
Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now