radio is fine with meFirst televised game in a long time I will not be able to watch. My tv provider doesn’t offer peacock even as a paid option. I will have to listen to the radio broadcast like the good old days.
Maybe cramps today? Hot and humid AF here.The one thing I want from this game…NO INJURIES!! Hope KLS is just dinged up and nothing serious
Running in quick sand slow on that play.Wow, our defense looked slow as balls on the UD TD.
Missed??!!! He wasn’t in the same area code!!#43 missed that tackle, #5 is slow
Never mind. I take it all backWTF was singleton doing????
WTF was singleton doing????
I thought the same thing until I saw the replay with the fair catch signal.Never mind. I take it all back
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: New Ryan Field, an improved offense and a big opportunity for Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern Predictions: Will the Lions bounce back?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Rivals Riser: Penn State OT commit David Tarawallie climbs to nation's No. 73 recruit
BWI Recruiting
Penn State CB target Kia Jones Jr. turning heads this fall: ‘He could play in the NFL one day’
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern matchups: Who will have the edge on Friday at the new Ryan Field?