radio is fine with meFirst televised game in a long time I will not be able to watch. My tv provider doesn’t offer peacock even as a paid option. I will have to listen to the radio broadcast like the good old days.
Maybe cramps today? Hot and humid AF here.The one thing I want from this game…NO INJURIES!! Hope KLS is just dinged up and nothing serious
Running in quick sand slow on that play.Wow, our defense looked slow as balls on the UD TD.
Missed??!!! He wasn’t in the same area code!!#43 missed that tackle, #5 is slow
Never mind. I take it all backWTF was singleton doing????
WTF was singleton doing????
I thought the same thing until I saw the replay with the fair catch signal.Never mind. I take it all back
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern Thursday injury reports: What are the top takeaways 24 hours before kickoff?
BWI Football
Why Northwestern's Run Defense Is a Perfect Get-Right Spot for Penn State
BWI Football
Penn State’s first loss under Matt Campbell brings a test of its process
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Who is key in helping the Nittany Lions turn it around at Northwestern?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Georgia has Kemon Spell committed, Penn State, USC, Virginia Tech haven’t stopped calling