Official PSU - MSU Game Thread

Psu00

Oct 12, 2021
Nice that we went away from the passing game against the worst pass defense in college football after getting back-to-back passing TDs in the first half.
THIS!!! Dotson was having a field day going long and now we don’t throw to him.

Reactions: Omar81

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
4th & 23, and Strange gets the TD. I'm not sure how Cliff didn't get sacked, even though MSU only rushed 4 on the play

Big_O

Oct 12, 2021
Looks like I find something else to do on fall Saturdays from now on. This crap university and it’s lousy football coach don’t deserve to be supported. Instead of being on the hot seat the coach is given a 10 year extension. Obviously merit is not a consideration - falling academic standing and a football program in a free fall. The new university motto - striving to be less than mediocre.

NittPicker

Oct 7, 2021
Time to throw to the end zone, hope for a TD, and onside kick, and a miracle.

NittPicker

Oct 7, 2021
At least they remembered they're allowed to throw the ball. Too little too late I fear.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
With the PAT (taken by Pinegar; his 1st kick of the year), it's 30-27, MSU, with 43 sec left.

time for an onside kick

PA_JOE

Oct 29, 2021
I have refrained from getting involved in this debate but those who have defended Franklin need to stop. He may be a good guy and a great recruiter but he simply cannot coach on game day and apparently can’t hire others that can keep him out of his own way. There is no righteous universe where he is worth the contract he just got. Rip away at me , put me on ignore but I am a long time poster who has been hoping for the best and I am not a flamer. If you can’t see what’s going on right now you simply don’t want to.

84lion

Oct 7, 2021
Yahoo has MSU with a 98.8% win probability so if PSU is able to come back (doubtful) that would be one heck of a turnaround on the odds.

PAgeologist

Oct 19, 2021
Again...it's partly due to talent.

I do not expect Singleton to "dance around back there" next year. Saquan didn't. Miles didn't. Journey didn't.

We just don't have the horses right now at RB. It is what it is.
You mean the talent that the current coaching staff recruited, developed, coaches in practice and games, fails to hold accountable? Or is there different talent that we aren't aware of out there playing?

Reactions: Psu00

PrtLng Lion

Oct 14, 2021
I have refrained from getting involved in this debate but those who have defended Franklin need to stop. He may be a good guy and a great recruiter but he simply cannot coach on game day and apparently can’t hire others that can keep him out of his own way. There is no righteous universe where he is worth the contract he just got. Rip away at me , put me on ignore but I am a long time poster who has been hoping for the best and I am not a flamer. If you can’t see what’s going on right now you simply don’t want to.
I'm with you on this.