Do you mean Dirty Diana? I heard she's Bad and she will Rock With You so I say Don't Stop Til you Get Enough so you don't have to Beat It.
Do you mean Dirty Diana? I heard she's Bad and she will Rock With You so I say Don't Stop Til you Get Enough so you don't have to Beat It.
I don't like The Way You Make Me Feel. You Wanna Be Starting Somethin?
We need to do a better job at screening teachers, no?
In an attempt to be mildly serious for .5 a second.We need to do a better job at screening teachers, no?
The best part about that is it was an absolute **** post I knew would trigger you and it certainly did.Not true, I just prefer to interact with sane conservatives.
Remember, I'm married to an educator and my oldest daughter is also a teacher.In an attempt to be mildly serious for .5 a second.
Its a tuff spot with a thankless job thats incredibly important to society.
On the other hand
"You rob the bank because that is where the money is"
Remember, I'm married to an educator and my oldest daughter is also a teacher.![]()
I'm not so sure about that. It was very on brand for your cohort.The best part about that is it was an absolute **** post I knew would trigger you and it certainly did.
If you didnt have your head up your *** you could have laughed it off with something dumb and it very clearly annoyed you.
Thats likely the direct result of you being phucking stupid.I'm not so sure about that. It was very on brand for your cohort.
Yeah...........You being phucking stupid and weird is a direct result of licking orange taint.
View attachment 1383544
Yeah, thanks.
If you need mental health help (and you clearly do) please call your PCP. Soon.
Pretty much.I feel I am in great shape but then that’s what all crazy people do RIGHT LOL
Pretty much.
My SIL is like you - she believes in all sorts of bat-crap crazy conspiracy theories and is certain that she's right and everyone else is wrong. She comes from a family of engineers, doctors and nurses and is convinced that she knows more about medicine and science because 'she wasn't indoctrinated by college'. It's blown up her life. Her husband left her, her kids don't talk to her. But she's unwavering in her conviction that she's right and everyone else is being fooled.
You remind me a lot of her.
Anyone in your circle no longer talk to you?
Again, seek help.Nope matter of fact I was featured speaker at a lot of events
National News visited me due to my down to earth common sense solutions but I usually hide out as I prefer being off the radar as crackpots not you of course will threaten to kill. Your family friends and you if you get too quoted
Again, seek help.
You think Biden was/is bringing children into the country for brothels and that people are out to kill you.you are so well spoken and elegant in your speech
you should consider running for public office
You think Biden was/is bringing children into the country for brothels and that people are out to kill you.
You need help. There are lots of places to seek it, but talking to your primary care physician is an easy place to start.
That's fine. But talk to your doctor.Congratulations due to lack of of value in discussing politics you are now on ignore BYE
I mean, facts...That's because there are multiple threads on it already and this thread is the anti-dote.
View attachment 1383308
View attachment 1383309
View attachment 1383312
View attachment 1383313
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
The time for Clemson's front office to start working on 2027 roster management is here
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Xander Edwards on Clemson visit: 'They treated me like a priority'
Tiger Illustrated Football
TUESDAY CLEMSON FOOTBALL INTERVIEWS: Matt Luke, Will Heldt, Tyler Brown, Olsen Patt-Henry & Sammy Brown
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line
Tiger Illustrated Football
Dabo Swinney: Corian Gipson lost for the season, additional injury info, open date week prep for Clemson