*****OFFICIAL REPUB RAPE thread*****

Ghee Buttersnaps 2

All-Conference
Nov 12, 2023
2,635
4,194
113
Do you mean Dirty Diana? I heard she's Bad and she will Rock With You so I say Don't Stop Til you Get Enough so you don't have to Beat It.
Will Smith Reaction GIF
 

WDDT

Heisman
Jan 3, 2023
12,126
12,624
113
Not true, I just prefer to interact with sane conservatives.
The best part about that is it was an absolute **** post I knew would trigger you and it certainly did.


If you didnt have your head up your *** you could have laughed it off with something dumb and it very clearly annoyed you.
 

alaskanseminole

Heisman
Oct 20, 2002
246,640
14,095
103
In an attempt to be mildly serious for .5 a second.


Its a tuff spot with a thankless job thats incredibly important to society.

On the other hand


"You rob the bank because that is where the money is"
Remember, I'm married to an educator and my oldest daughter is also a teacher. :cool:
 
  • Love
Reactions: WDDT

dpic73

Heisman
Jul 27, 2005
35,471
32,562
113
The best part about that is it was an absolute **** post I knew would trigger you and it certainly did.


If you didnt have your head up your *** you could have laughed it off with something dumb and it very clearly annoyed you.
I'm not so sure about that. It was very on brand for your cohort.
 

BelemNole

Heisman
Mar 29, 2002
37,482
11,973
113
I feel I am in great shape but then that’s what all crazy people do RIGHT LOL
Pretty much.
My SIL is like you - she believes in all sorts of bat-crap crazy conspiracy theories and is certain that she's right and everyone else is wrong. She comes from a family of engineers, doctors and nurses and is convinced that she knows more about medicine and science because 'she wasn't indoctrinated by college'. It's blown up her life. Her husband left her, her kids don't talk to her. But she's unwavering in her conviction that she's right and everyone else is being fooled.
You remind me a lot of her.
Anyone in your circle no longer talk to you?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Gibbs_dontbanmetom

PalmettoTiger1

Heisman
Jan 24, 2009
13,132
13,087
113
Pretty much.
My SIL is like you - she believes in all sorts of bat-crap crazy conspiracy theories and is certain that she's right and everyone else is wrong. She comes from a family of engineers, doctors and nurses and is convinced that she knows more about medicine and science because 'she wasn't indoctrinated by college'. It's blown up her life. Her husband left her, her kids don't talk to her. But she's unwavering in her conviction that she's right and everyone else is being fooled.
You remind me a lot of her.
Anyone in your circle no longer talk to you?

Nope matter of fact I was featured speaker at a lot of events

National News visited me due to my down to earth common sense solutions but I usually hide out as I prefer being off the radar as crackpots not you of course will threaten to kill. Your family friends and you if you get too quoted
 

BelemNole

Heisman
Mar 29, 2002
37,482
11,973
113
Nope matter of fact I was featured speaker at a lot of events

National News visited me due to my down to earth common sense solutions but I usually hide out as I prefer being off the radar as crackpots not you of course will threaten to kill. Your family friends and you if you get too quoted
Again, seek help.
 

BelemNole

Heisman
Mar 29, 2002
37,482
11,973
113
you are so well spoken and elegant in your speech

you should consider running for public office
You think Biden was/is bringing children into the country for brothels and that people are out to kill you.
You need help. There are lots of places to seek it, but talking to your primary care physician is an easy place to start.
 

PalmettoTiger1

Heisman
Jan 24, 2009
13,132
13,087
113
You think Biden was/is bringing children into the country for brothels and that people are out to kill you.
You need help. There are lots of places to seek it, but talking to your primary care physician is an easy place to start.

Congratulations due to lack of of value in discussing politics you are now on ignore BYE
 

lucas80

Heisman
Jan 30, 2008
16,157
37,457
113
Good time to mention that federal resources are being pulled away from pursuing predators. Only the feds have the resources to track and pursue across state lines, a fact that a lot of child predators rely upon. Now that the Trump administration has stripped away staffing and resources to chase down gardeners without legal status predators are having an easier time staying out of prison.
Thanks, Trump!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wobmam Rulez!
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Dabo Swinney: Corian Gipson lost for the season, additional injury info, open date week prep for Clemson
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Here's what we know about Clemson's football team entering the open date
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting MONDAY INSIDER
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch