More stupidnessWas up 18 but falling apart now
Not to start anything, but they kneeled during the Anthem and sorry, but that is upsetting. Imo it's a slap to the face to all the Americans men and women who died fighting for the flag and our country. And yea, they have free speech and all that so I don't want hear it. But, it's disrespectful as hell. And I could care less about political crap.
Play the game and then when you go out you can express your views. But don't express it during our National Anthem. But, I won't say anything else.
This is exactly why I feel a big problem this season has simply been foul trouble.
As soon as Sarr went out with 3 fouls, this happens.
That's because we were deficient in good players. Brooks being competent helps ease front court foul trouble immensely. Improvement by Askew and evolution of Allen steadied the ship before Brooks return.
KSR Basketball
WATCH: Mark Pope's Media Day Press Conference
KSR Basketball
A meeting with Mark Pope turned Malachi Moreno's stubborn summer into dramatic improvement
KSR Football
The Power K is back! Kentucky teases throwback look for LSU game
Rivals Football Recruiting
Will Stein's Kentucky is making a case to the No. 7 receiver in the 2028 class
KSR Football Recruiting
Kentucky Football Receives Prediction to Land a 5-Star Recruit