More stupidnessWas up 18 but falling apart now
Not to start anything, but they kneeled during the Anthem and sorry, but that is upsetting. Imo it's a slap to the face to all the Americans men and women who died fighting for the flag and our country. And yea, they have free speech and all that so I don't want hear it. But, it's disrespectful as hell. And I could care less about political crap.
Play the game and then when you go out you can express your views. But don't express it during our National Anthem. But, I won't say anything else.
This is exactly why I feel a big problem this season has simply been foul trouble.
As soon as Sarr went out with 3 fouls, this happens.
That's because we were deficient in good players. Brooks being competent helps ease front court foul trouble immensely. Improvement by Askew and evolution of Allen steadied the ship before Brooks return.
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Football
Watch Will Stein's guest spot with KSR's own Matt Jones on ESPN Radio
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
KSR Cats in the NBA
Charlotte Traded for Rob Dillingham, Then Quickly Cut the Former Cat