Official Wildats vs. Gators Game Thread

Bill - Shy Cat

Heisman
Mar 29, 2002
11,454
13,597
0
Not to start anything, but they kneeled during the Anthem and sorry, but that is upsetting. Imo it's a slap to the face to all the Americans men and women who died fighting for the flag and our country. And yea, they have free speech and all that so I don't want hear it. But, it's disrespectful as hell. And I could care less about political crap.

Play the game and then when you go out you can express your views. But don't express it during our National Anthem. But, I won't say anything else.
Seriously uk kneeling today? didn’t know that.
 

OldRed

All-Conference
Jun 7, 2001
18,040
4,687
113
I am so looking forward to my prediction in the prediction contest being one of the worst.
 

Catclaw1

All-Conference
Aug 23, 2016
1,736
2,901
0
If if we lose more games maybe we will get an Ohio state mulligan and get into the tourney off name alone
 

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,578
72,674
113
I'm in awe. Like, I don't know if Florida is any good, but teams far worse than this were beating us.
This is good offense.
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
So how bad are those Notre Dame and Louisville losses going to haunt all year ? Those 2 losses might single handily keep Kentucky out of the NCAA tournament. We were not able to get those 6-8 non conf free wins they always rack up to make the record look fine. Example in 2014 Kentucky went 24-10. This year those 6 out of conf losses even if you went 13-5 in the SEC your looking at a record of just 14-11 going into SEC tournament where normally that be something like 20-11 going into SEC tournament. That's the difference in making the tournament and not making it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

jameslee32

Heisman
Mar 26, 2009
33,666
22,359
83
Not to start anything, but they kneeled during the Anthem and sorry, but that is upsetting. Imo it's a slap to the face to all the Americans men and women who died fighting for the flag and our country. And yea, they have free speech and all that so I don't want hear it. But, it's disrespectful as hell. And I could care less about political crap.

Play the game and then when you go out you can express your views. But don't express it during our National Anthem. But, I won't say anything else.
**** off!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: LmdCat and al.ksr
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
  4. 04 KSR Football Recruiting Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
  5. 05 KSR Cats in the NBA Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos