He is the leader on the floor.
Seriously uk kneeling today? didn’t know that.Not to start anything, but they kneeled during the Anthem and sorry, but that is upsetting. Imo it's a slap to the face to all the Americans men and women who died fighting for the flag and our country. And yea, they have free speech and all that so I don't want hear it. But, it's disrespectful as hell. And I could care less about political crap.
Play the game and then when you go out you can express your views. But don't express it during our National Anthem. But, I won't say anything else.
Im not downplaying what we are doing at all. With that said this Florida team is completely different without Keyontae Johnson
This is true.
But 23 point lead on the road is impressive.
**** off!!Not to start anything, but they kneeled during the Anthem and sorry, but that is upsetting. Imo it's a slap to the face to all the Americans men and women who died fighting for the flag and our country. And yea, they have free speech and all that so I don't want hear it. But, it's disrespectful as hell. And I could care less about political crap.
Play the game and then when you go out you can express your views. But don't express it during our National Anthem. But, I won't say anything else.
KSR
Bio Blast: South Carolina Gamecocks
KSR
KSR Show, 9/29: Tune in live at 10 a.m.
KSR
KSR Today: Kentucky Basketball gets Rolling, Stein Previews South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season