Ole Miss gonna Ole Miss

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Ah yes I remember it well, the "Rufus for Heisman" campaign they put on

MStateDawg

Aug 3, 2021
What was he doing to have access to 70M?
He was defrauding Medicare...

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Ah yes I remember it well, the "Rufus for Heisman" campaign they put on
Edit: That original article is incorrect, it says "he played in the NFL for 3 years". He skipped his Sr year @Univ of Northern MS to enter the NFL draft, and went undrafted, bahahahahahahahahah. Then he signed w/ Seattle and was injured and missed a whole year. He was picked up in the off season by Green Bay and cut in training camp in August. He never played crap, he has no stats on NFL.com either

Last edited:
Reactions: theoriginalSALTYdog

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
So he still lives in Amory since he appeared at the Oxford Fed court house. Also I guess he was bribing Florida Drs since the case was investigated by Florida FBI and US Attorneys office.

It would be interesting to read the full indictment.

Would be interesting to know how much went to their collective.

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007
He was defrauding Medicare...

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
These usually come in 3s........Favre, French, and.............Fletcher?****

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Where is the list of doctors that prescribed $70M worth of "orders for medically unnecessary durable medical equipment" and got money to do so?

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
He was in Amory a while back living at River Birch golf course. No idea if he's still there or not.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
These usually come in 3s........Favre, French, and.............Fletcher?****
Dennis McKinley Former MSU FB under Jackie Sherrill was caught with a semi trailer full of Marijuana and $400k in cash in 2003 in Arizona. Don’t know the outcome of the trial.
That is better than Bitcoin.

Last edited:

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021

Love it when a news source really does their homework. Here's the truth. He never played ONE single down in a NFL game and never made the squad as anything other than a practice player. He declared early for the draft after being an All SEC selection in '99 but then went undrafted (ouch, that's gotta hurt). He was a HS All-American and 5 star recruit. Here's the irony. There was a TE right down the road at Aberdeen who got very little interest coming out of HS. He was a blue collar player and signed with State. Not nearly glamorous enough to sign with UM. He ended up being drafted in the 2nd round the same year Mr. All American went undrafted ('99). He then spent the next 13 years in the NFL as an actual player. His name, Reggie Kelly. I worked with Reggie during the summers when he was in college. A super nice kid. During his breaks, he went and read the Bible and he's been very successful both on and off the field.

Last edited:
Reactions: patdog

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Love it when a news source really does their homework. Here's the truth. He never played ONE single down in a NFL game and never made the squad as anything other than a practice player. He declared early for the draft after being an All SEC selection in '99 but then went undrafted (ouch, that's gotta hurt). He was a HS All-American and 5 star recruit. Here's the irony. There was a TE right down the road at Aberdeen who got very little interest coming out of HS. He was a blue collar player and signed with State. Not nearly glamorous enough to sign with UM. He ended up being drafted in the 2nd round the same year Mr. All American went undrafted ('99). He then spent the next 13 years in the NFL as an actual player. His name, Reggie Kelly.
I don't think that article was about his football career. I think you could cut them a little slack on that.đź‘Ť