I sure hope they lose tomorrow nite, but honestly I think they get hit harder if they win..
OFC
Nothing will happen to UNC. Nothing. You're just setting yourself up for disappointment.
I sure hope they lose tomorrow nite, but honestly I think they get hit harder if they win..
OFC
Nothing will happen to UNC. Nothing. You're just setting yourself up for disappointment.
Aging, I don't care. I took a history of the Beatles class in college. It was a joke. But it was an easy A. The school sets the rigor, not the NCAA.
So what purpose did a history of the Beatles have? Bowling..? I got a grade for just showing up. No real work at all.Wow again how clueless can you guys be after all these years? It's not about the school setting the rigor of the class, it's about the classes being built and catered towards athletes to keep them eligible. Yes there are easy classes like the one you took but the difference is the purpose in the class. Many schools put together classes that are easy, but in the vast majority of cases they don't do it just to help out students who have a low GPA. The classes sometimes just happen to be easy due to the subject material.
Big difference you had to show up at your class and it probably was not graded by the dept secretarySo what purpose did a history of the Beatles have? Bowling..? I got a grade for just showing up. No real work at all.
So what purpose did a history of the Beatles have? Bowling..? I got a grade for just showing up. No real work at all.
But SACS didn't discredit them. If they did, the NCAA has a case. UNC didn't lose accreditation. Degrees weren't nullified.Plenty of classes that are head scratchers, but as long as they meet certain academic requirements, they're fine. This is why the saying that most colleges have easy classes is true, but when your classes don't meet certain academic requirements, then they get your school into trouble with SACS and even in some cases with the NCAA. Like your school, UNC.
But SACS didn't discredit them. If they did, the NCAA has a case. UNC didn't lose accreditation. Degrees weren't nullified.
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6