OT:Anyone going to see the boys in Brandon

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Yes. Going to both shows Saturday and Sunday.

Martin’s in Jackson has been advertising after shows for both nights as well as a “pre show” tomorrow night.

I’m undecided on going to the aftershows— I have GA pit tickets at Brandon and I may be too tired.

I’ll be in Vicksburg tomorrow to see Ricky Skaggs & Kentucky Thunder play at the WaterView.

dudehead

Jul 9, 2006
ME, you truly are a lover of live music, huh. I would like to follow you so I might learn about musical opps in and around MS.

Reactions: Maroon Eagle

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
ME, you truly are a lover of live music, huh. I would like to follow you so I might learn about musical opps in and around MS.

Thanks!

It’s a matter of keeping eyes and ears open— online and face-to-face (sometimes I’ll hear about upcoming events when they’re still officially unofficial or if it’s at a new venue or a place that doesn’t do much publicity).

I belong to some music going groups & pages, follow performers & venues in social media, and subscribe to email alerts (nowadays more essential than before for major performers as well as more major venues that have presale codes — those tours with quick sellouts because of demand & bots can be infuriating), and access to all of it is key.

Reactions: dudehead

FishinDawg

Aug 22, 2012
Yes. Going to both shows Saturday and Sunday.

Martin’s in Jackson has been advertising after shows for both nights as well as a “pre show” tomorrow night.

I’m undecided on going to the aftershows— I have GA pit tickets at Brandon and I may be too tired.

I’ll be in Vicksburg tomorrow to see Ricky Skaggs & Kentucky Thunder play at the WaterView.
Martin's is also hosting the WSP Sticker Con on both Saturday and Sunday before the shows.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
We are going to see Buddy Guy in September at the Cadence Bank Center in Tupelo. Eric Gales is opening for him. This is Buddy's farewell tour. This will be the third time we've seen him in concert. He puts on a great show.

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
We are going to see Buddy Guy in September at the Cadence Bank Center in Tupelo. Eric Gales is opening for him. This is Buddy's farewell tour. This will be the third time we've seen him in concert. He puts on a great show.
I’ve seen Buddy many times and he is always entertaining. Eric Gales is a badass guitar slinger, too-one of the best I’ve ever seen in person. Sorry that Tupelo is 300 miles from my home or I would probably go see those guys. Should be a great show!

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
The boys are back!?!?!

Thin Lizzy 70S GIF

• Love

FishinDawg

Aug 22, 2012
Tonight’s show is setting up to be a straight heater. Never miss a Sunday show. Thinking Sharon might make an appearance

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Sunday’s show was fantastic.

A good thing about the holiday— my old feet have a chance to recover from standing on the concrete for four to five hours the previous two days.

Cathead Jam is next. Looking forward to two sets from Goose on Friday.