I have never in my life seen a collective group of bigs be this incredibly soft…ever. And they might be dumbest players I’ve seen in a long time. No basketball IQ.
YikesI have never in my life seen a collective group of bigs be this incredibly soft…ever. And they might be dumbest players I’ve seen in a long time. No basketball IQ.
Amari had 10/12/6. What was not to like? He's been better lately.I have never in my life seen a collective group of bigs be this incredibly soft…ever. And they might be dumbest players I’ve seen in a long time. No basketball IQ.
Yes he has, but he has a lot of room to improveAmari had 10/12/6. What was not to like? He's been better lately.
He does. He plays with his hands down a lot. This conference is going to force him to get tougher.Yes he has, but he has a lot of room to improve
He would have had 17 or 18 rebounds if he would grab the ones that hit his hands
Would like to see him squeeze the ball like he was squeezing the juice out of an orange
Your 5th post this season, and honestly, it sucks. Do better.I have never in my life seen a collective group of bigs be this incredibly soft…ever. And they might be dumbest players I’ve seen in a long time. No basketball IQ.
113 total postBig win like that and you start a thread like this?
I agree. Maybe I was a little tough on the guys with my initial post.I don’t think it’s a toughness thing with Williams. I think it’s an energy thing. And I think Williams numbers tonight were incredible. I think my main frustration with him is with his abilities, he looks like a 20-12 kind of player but maybe that’s just not what he is.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Football
KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina