Our bigs

BC_Wader

All-American
Aug 13, 2021
5,063
9,580
113
Yes he has, but he has a lot of room to improve
He would have had 17 or 18 rebounds if he would grab the ones that hit his hands
Would like to see him squeeze the ball like he was squeezing the juice out of an orange
He does. He plays with his hands down a lot. This conference is going to force him to get tougher.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NociHTTP

NoahColeLiam2024!

All-Conference
Oct 1, 2002
1,748
2,491
38
I don’t think it’s a toughness thing with Williams. I think it’s an energy thing. And I think Williams numbers tonight were incredible. I think my main frustration with him is with his abilities, he looks like a 20-12 kind of player but maybe that’s just not what he is.
 

FishersCatfan1

Freshman
Dec 5, 2011
124
81
16
I don’t think it’s a toughness thing with Williams. I think it’s an energy thing. And I think Williams numbers tonight were incredible. I think my main frustration with him is with his abilities, he looks like a 20-12 kind of player but maybe that’s just not what he is.
I agree. Maybe I was a little tough on the guys with my initial post. 😀
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
  2. 02 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'