Oweh is back

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,682
62,561
113
Animated GIF
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,957
102,148
113
I will admit that I was wrong. I'm sorry. However I also said "However I am hearing that he is starting to have some doubts." And I said this an hour or two before he decided to comeback.
You were absolutely positive last night. You even demanded that I apologize to you.

You were gloating over Oweh being gone. In a world where you could have reasonably chosen either option, you chose to gloat about how you knew Oweh was gone.

You just don't come back from that in 24 hours. You need to be put into the timeout corner of shame.
 

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,890
13,456
113
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
  4. 04 KSR Football Recruiting Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
  5. 05 KSR Cats in the NBA Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos