Lets GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where is @Bigkyfan10 when ya need him?Oweh's response to the entire nation:
![]()
Ask that ukjennings guy and oweh is already a team cancer and uk should move on. Or ask others and a 16 ppg scorer in the toughest conference in college basketball isn’t that good. We just got the best player returning in the SEC back let’s goOweh's response to the entire nation:
![]()
Lots of haters showed their true colors over the last 48 hours.Ask that ukjennings guy and own is already a team cancer and uk should move on. Or ask others and a 16 ppg scorer in the toughest conference in college basketball isn’t that good. We just got the best player returning in the SEC back let’s go
I will admit that I was wrong. I'm sorry. However I also said "However I am hearing that he is starting to have some doubts." And I said this an hour or two before he decided to comeback.Where's that little wench @Bigkyfan10 who was talking smack about how Oweh was gone?
He's got some shoes to shine!![]()
You were absolutely positive last night. You even demanded that I apologize to you.I will admit that I was wrong. I'm sorry. However I also said "However I am hearing that he is starting to have some doubts." And I said this an hour or two before he decided to comeback.
Oweh won't be back.
Difference is that I know what will happen and you are talking out of your butt. Don't worry later tonight or tomorrow you can come back and apologize to me.
I gotchu @Fox2monk. Don't worry, Bud.Where is @Bigkyfan10 when ya need him?
No we worry if Oweh really wants to be here hahaNow we can start worrying about JQ getting healthy or Jelavic getting in to UK in time for the season, or some other random thing. We fans will always worry.
I will admit that I was wrong. I'm sorry. However I also said "However I am hearing that he is starting to have some doubts." And I said this an hour or two before he decided to comeback.
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update