Oweh is back

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,682
62,561
113
Animated GIF
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,958
102,151
113
I will admit that I was wrong. I'm sorry. However I also said "However I am hearing that he is starting to have some doubts." And I said this an hour or two before he decided to comeback.
You were absolutely positive last night. You even demanded that I apologize to you.

You were gloating over Oweh being gone. In a world where you could have reasonably chosen either option, you chose to gloat about how you knew Oweh was gone.

You just don't come back from that in 24 hours. You need to be put into the timeout corner of shame.
 

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,891
13,456
113
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Volleyball Horns Down: Thigpen's Heroics, Kentucky's defense lead to top-10 sweep
  2. 02 KSR Football Monday Huddle: Another swing game in the Kentucky-South Carolina has arrived
  3. 03 KSR KSR Show, 9/28: A jam-packed Monday show
  4. 04 KSR KSR Today: South Carolina Week for the Top 25 Wildcats, UK Basketball Media Day, and more
  5. 05 KSR Football Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup