Penn State - Rutgers dual thread

Gronky

Nov 10, 2021
Love the Black & Pink singlets! Continue to hold out hope that the football team will afoot the same color scheme for thier annual throw back game. Numbers on the helmet & removing a stripe or two doesn't evoke the same level of "coolness" that black & pink would! Not to mention the merchandising opportunities!!

hohmadw1978

Oct 7, 2021
How is it possible that I hear Rutgers coaches coaching clearly when there are 8-9k psu fans at the meet. Man when they pan the crowd people are just sitting on their hands.

wake up people!! Rutgers came to wrestle!!
I am making noise! At the match.

Reactions: Tgar and razpsu

Tryingtodoitright

Oct 12, 2021
Holy Moly do I love the middle of this lineup! I know I should be adding some pbp instead of biff, bam, zowee and swoosh, but I have a shaky Internet connection.

Reactions: Lion in KY

GregPickel

Staff member
Sep 20, 2021
165: Mitchell Mesenbrink welcome against Anthony White

Sorry folks. WiFi went out as the rain picked up a bit here. Just got back in business. Mesenbrink leads 6-1 after one. Sorry I have no idea how other than two takedowns for the Nittany Lion and an escape.

He is over two minutes of riding time in the second with 1:26 left in the period before White escapes to 6-2 and then MM is right back in on the legs for a 9-2 lead. Mesenbrink is running an arm bar but runs out of time. He did get a stall point for a 10-2 lead.

To start the third MM is down. He is out and then gets a takedown and cuts to 14-3. Gets another takedown to 17-3 with 45 seconds left. MM tilts for the tech fall from there.

PSU 20, Rutgers 3

GregPickel

Staff member
Sep 20, 2021
174: Terrell Barraclough vs Jackson Turley

Turley leads 3-0. Barraclough gets out to 3-1.

Barraclough down to start the second. He reverses Turkey to tie it at 3.

Barraclough is riding tough in the third and looking for a turn. Hasn’t got it yet but has almost two minutes of riding time and it’s not guaranteed with 53 seconds left and we now have a medical stoppage. Barraclough rides out Turkey and wins 4-3. Great bump up win for him.

PSU 23, RU 3

Karl_Havok

Oct 6, 2021
174: Terrell Barraclough vs Jackson Turley

Turley leads 3-0. Barraclough gets out to 3-1.

Barraclough down to start the second. He reverses Turkey to tie it at 3.

Barraclough is riding tough in the third and looking for a turn. Hasn’t got it yet but has almost two minutes of riding time and it’s not guaranteed with 53 seconds left and we now have a medical stoppage. Barraclough rides out Turkey and wins 4-3. Great bump up win for him.

PSU 23, RU 3

Thanksgiving came early this year for the Bear Claw.

Latest posts