lol I live in the Northern Cali, I haven't seen an Applebees in a while. How about In and Out?Dhgate slow shipping but very cheap, good quality too. Or I can sell you one pretty cheap if you'll meet me in the Applebee's parking lot.
Classic, lolDhgate slow shipping but very cheap, good quality too. Or I can sell you one pretty cheap if you'll meet me in the Applebee's parking lot.
Meet you at the Applebees parking lot at 7pm. I sell them out of my trunk Totally legit.
I’ve got plenty of Oscar jerseys, #25.
That will never get old until those of us that know about it all die off... [laughing]Dhgate slow shipping but very cheap, good quality too. Or I can sell you one pretty cheap if you'll meet me in the Applebee's parking lot.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime