lol I live in the Northern Cali, I haven't seen an Applebees in a while. How about In and Out?Dhgate slow shipping but very cheap, good quality too. Or I can sell you one pretty cheap if you'll meet me in the Applebee's parking lot.
Classic, lolDhgate slow shipping but very cheap, good quality too. Or I can sell you one pretty cheap if you'll meet me in the Applebee's parking lot.
Meet you at the Applebees parking lot at 7pm. I sell them out of my trunk Totally legit.
I’ve got plenty of Oscar jerseys, #25.
That will never get old until those of us that know about it all die off... [laughing]Dhgate slow shipping but very cheap, good quality too. Or I can sell you one pretty cheap if you'll meet me in the Applebee's parking lot.
KSR
KSR Today: Rank Kentucky football, you cowards
KSR Football
Kentucky has the fourth-best resume in college football, now projected to win eight
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR+ Football
PHOTO GALLERY: UK vs. LSU