lol I live in the Northern Cali, I haven't seen an Applebees in a while. How about In and Out?Dhgate slow shipping but very cheap, good quality too. Or I can sell you one pretty cheap if you'll meet me in the Applebee's parking lot.
Classic, lolDhgate slow shipping but very cheap, good quality too. Or I can sell you one pretty cheap if you'll meet me in the Applebee's parking lot.
Meet you at the Applebees parking lot at 7pm. I sell them out of my trunk Totally legit.
I’ve got plenty of Oscar jerseys, #25.
That will never get old until those of us that know about it all die off... [laughing]Dhgate slow shipping but very cheap, good quality too. Or I can sell you one pretty cheap if you'll meet me in the Applebee's parking lot.
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU