Pop tart butt

Rulz

All-American
Jan 9, 2005
8,091
5,651
0
Dammit!!! Crinkle open those packages and run that toaster til they are sizzling and dripping...then end up EATIN THE GOTDAM HELL OUT OF EM!!! And after I see the third package on the floor and feel my guts bubbling...I know it's time to head to bathroom, rifle through the cabinets, and get all kinds of gastric fixes for the pending pains and blowouts!

Oh I love me pop tarts.
 

Rulz

All-American
Jan 9, 2005
8,091
5,651
0
CowboyJD nailed it.

Never smoked weedz. I'm no angel, but for some reason I just never did like the smell.


But pop tarts? Oh yeah, strait dope.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CowboyJD
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is buzzing with top 2027 and 2028 recruits who can envision playing for Eric Morris and the Cowboys
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Mestemaker delivers as No. 18 Oklahoma State tops UCF 42-28
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Staff Picks: UCF at Oklahoma State
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Preview Week 6 | Oklahoma State vs. UCF
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: UCF at Oklahoma State