Pop tart butt

Rulz

All-American
Jan 9, 2005
8,091
5,651
0
Dammit!!! Crinkle open those packages and run that toaster til they are sizzling and dripping...then end up EATIN THE GOTDAM HELL OUT OF EM!!! And after I see the third package on the floor and feel my guts bubbling...I know it's time to head to bathroom, rifle through the cabinets, and get all kinds of gastric fixes for the pending pains and blowouts!

Oh I love me pop tarts.
 

Rulz

All-American
Jan 9, 2005
8,091
5,651
0
CowboyJD nailed it.

Never smoked weedz. I'm no angel, but for some reason I just never did like the smell.


But pop tarts? Oh yeah, strait dope.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CowboyJD
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight