Private plane

*CatinIL*

Heisman
Jan 2, 2003
24,651
40,237
113
 

UKfan2151

All-American
Oct 1, 2003
14,485
9,611
113

Great tune! Makes me think back fondly on the old Boeing 707 and Douglas DC-8 classic jetliners that were common during my childhood. There was just something cool about those early 4 engine planes with their sleek narrow-body designs with their loud, smoky engines. I also loved the Boeing 727 for the same reason. Those things were obnoxiously loud, especially during their takeoff roll. Today's jetliners are much more fuel efficient and quiet, but they lack the character of the classics.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,871
87,814
113
Great tune! Makes me think back fondly on the old Boeing 707 and Douglas DC-8 classic jetliners that were common during my childhood. There was just something cool about those early 4 engine planes with their sleek narrow-body designs with their loud, smoky engines. I also loved the Boeing 727 for the same reason. Those things were obnoxiously loud, especially during their takeoff roll. Today's jetliners are much more fuel efficient and quiet, but they lack the character of the classics.
Just like classic cars. There are some beautiful cars and planes today but something about the designs of old stuff is amazing, like you said character that lives forever.
 

GoBigBlue1224

All-Conference
Jan 19, 2020
1,049
1,557
65
I have some insiders that said this is huge. I can’t disclose any information though, just that the next coach at UK will be announced sometime this month. I’ll update as my insider gives me more info, but again, I can’t express how huge this is!
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
  3. 03 KSR Football Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
  4. 04 KSR Football Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach