Most likely, it means a plane owned by an individual is about to depart from the airport.I am hearing that a private plane is leaving LAX soon, Does anyone know what it means?
This.Most likely, it means a plane owned by an individual is about to departure from the airport.
Los AngelesI am hearing that a private plane is leaving LAX soon, Does anyone know what it means?
Old sports is being flown to Germany so Dr Frankenstein can fix his face.Most likely, it means a plane owned by an individual is about to departure from the airport.
It means that Taylor Swift is going across town to get a coffee.I am hearing that a private plane is leaving LAX soon, Does anyone know what it means?
Quit spreading rumors. That's silly.Old sports is being flown to Germany so Dr Frankenstein can fix his face.
It must mean Mick Cronin will be our next coach. There, I said it. now let the bombing begin.I have it on good authority a lot of planes are departing airports as we speak. And I've been told it happens every day
If that surgery works let me know because I could use some help too.Quit spreading rumors. That's silly.
It must mean Mick Cronin will be our next coach. There, I said it. now let the bombing begin.
Just like classic cars. There are some beautiful cars and planes today but something about the designs of old stuff is amazing, like you said character that lives forever.Great tune! Makes me think back fondly on the old Boeing 707 and Douglas DC-8 classic jetliners that were common during my childhood. There was just something cool about those early 4 engine planes with their sleek narrow-body designs with their loud, smoky engines. I also loved the Boeing 727 for the same reason. Those things were obnoxiously loud, especially during their takeoff roll. Today's jetliners are much more fuel efficient and quiet, but they lack the character of the classics.
Do tell.Craft's plane is on the move and it isn't headed south
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU